RSS

Jealousy

Sometimes I feel CEO is getting too attached to Kaka, my helper at home.

There's no denying that they both have a soft corner for each other - more than they have for others...
I like to think I'm a pretty secure human being; but I must confess that sometimes I do feel left out and jealous...But at 3, CEO is too small to be able to understand that he can incite these feelings in me...
My only way to cope is to talk to myself rationally; and use a dialogue from the movie - "The Sound of Music" :
You have a great capacity to love, Maria ! Just because you love this man, does not mean you love God any less...

And I tell myself... Just because my son loves Kaka; it doesn't mean he loves me any less !

I hope I am right...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaka is an extension of your family and it brings comfort and security to CEO. Having several adults in the home is a larger support system for him. Kaka is like an aunt to him and a great help to you. Enjoy it for yourself, Kaka, and CEO.

Life 2.0

Anonymous said...

I should eat my words. Yesterday, we went sledding and my daughter would only ride down the hill with her aunt, I felt a slighted and a little jealous.

Life 2.0