RSS

Nothing to say?

This morning I decided that I have to write something. I don't have anything particularly to say. But I do want to write. Its very easy to fall into a writing limbo and then days pass and you realize that your blog is sitting there waiting... Not to mention all my 'n' readers. Since I was a math student, my natural inclination is to say that it becomes a severe problem since n tends to infinity...but the unfortunate fact is that since 'n' just tends to 10 (at most- by stretching really, really hard) the issue of my writing is actually a non-issue.

But I digress. This post is not about how many people read this blog; but about blogging! So why should I sit here and talk about where n tends to 10,or 20 or anything at all. I must just say that even though I have nothing to say, I must continue writing.

BTW, I don't know if you noticed, but there is zero content in this post as of now. But what the heck. The mails I've been reading lately could win essay competitions in school (remember how you struggled to fill up the pages) but actually say nothing at all.


0 comments: