RSS

Tenacity

Tenacity = Not taking no for an answer. Persisting till you get your way.

CEO = Ma, Can you read me thees story?
(Ma normal. )
Ma = No.

CEO = Maa, Can you read me thees story?
Ma still normal. Slightly distracted.
Ma = Hmm... In a little while

CEO = Maa, Can you read me thees story? Now ? Pleeeez
Ma trying to be rational
Ma = CEO, Not now. Sweety, I'm reading my book (or cooking or watching TV).

CEO = Maa, Can you read me thees story?
Ma getting irritated
MA = CEO. I said NO!

CEO ignores all obvious signs.
CEO = Maa, Pleez Ma. Can you read me thees story?
Ma totally lost it. She hasn't read more than 3 lines on her book since this conversation started.
Ma = NO! I WON"T READ IT

CEO = Pleez Ma. I ask sho nicely. Why you don' wan' to read. Ma, can you read me thees book ?
Ma gives up.
Grudingly Ma = OK. Come! Ek baar ek farmer was working in the field.....



0 comments: